31 miles through the Tennessee River Gorge.
Chattajack is set apart from similar races by its
length. Its distance calls for athletes who have committed to their
training and to their pursuit of endurance. The course is one that
requires preparation, but is sure to be a fun, rewarding experience.
Chattajack is comprised of a community of people who come together to
commemorate a true love for this sport. They inspire one another, cheer
each other on, and at the end of the day, they revel in the beauty of a
Registration for the 2017 Chattajack will open at midnight on May 1st.
Please join our mailing list for updates about the event and registration reminders.
Registration Info & Policies - click here
In the event that the race sells out, we will maintain a waiting list.
If other paddlers cancel, we will contact individuals on the waiting
list to register and pay.
In the event that the race sells out (and there are paddlers on
the waiting list), we will offer a refund according to the following schedule:
- Until July 15th: 75% refund of registration fee (excluding Its Your Race fees)
- July 16th – October 7th: 50% refund of registration fee (excluding Its Your Race fees)
- After October 7th: no refunds
If we do not have paddlers on the waiting list available to accept a
transfer entry, then unfortunately we will not be able to offer
To request a transfer/refund, please email us at email@example.com.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
With the exception of wait-list transfers, entries are non-refundable
and non-transferable. In the event the race is cancelled due to extreme
weather, fire, or for some other unforeseeable event outside of our
control, we cannot offer refunds.
HOW TO REGISTER AS A TEAM (tandem divisions & OC-6)
Please read carefully.
- Only ONE team member needs to register to save the spots for the rest of the team.
- That first person we will call "Team Captain" for the rest of this explanation. During registration, he/she will set up a Team Name and Password and enter the email addresses of the other team members, so that a link to registration can be emailed to them.
- After the team captain registers, the email will go out to the other team members (if addresses were provided). They can then register.
- Each team member pays individually. The Team Captain is only required to pay for him/her self.
- Determining who the Team Captain will be ahead of registering would be best to avoid multiple teams being created for the same people.
- Since the spots for remaining team members are saved, they can register at their earliest convenience after the Team Captain has created the team.